- We can tell you exactly how much your procedure will cost after either reviewing your photographs or meeting you in person
- No additional hidden fees
- Each and every procedure carried out personally by Lynden Vann
- Twelve months from date of completion during which you can return free of charge for adjustments (extend hairline, darken treatment etc)
- We don’t ask for payment upfront – just a small deposit to secure bookings
- Interest free finance available and card payments taken.
Our prices for full treatment range from £450 to £3000. It takes less than a minute to submit photos to us for quotation. If you’d like to know how much your procedure will cost, simply email us some photographs.
We are very competitive and we firmly believe we offer unrivalled value for money. Embarking upon a cosmetic procedure such as scalp micro pigmentation is daunting and it is crucial that the work is carried out by a skilled and experienced technician with a keen eye for detail and unique artistic flair. Only the most suitable and safe materials are used at Inked Scalps, which have been tried, tested and proven. Each procedure should be bespoke to the individual and not rushed. Peace of mind that you will receive a completely natural-looking end result is something we guarantee.
The initial cost of your hair tattoo is just one factor to consider. Somewhere between roughly three and seven years post-procedure you will require an aftercare treatment to rejuvenate your treatment. Providing your scalp micro pigmentation was carried out by us, we offer this for only £250. This involves around half a day at the clinic to revive SMP and have it looking the way it did when it was initially carried out.